In 3 weeks time, our water bill was $331.61 due to broken sprinkler pipe which leaked for a month before being found by my husband.Two of our BRAND NEW TIRES went flat due to drywall screws!

One in the Tahoe and one in the Suzuki SUV. These were brand new tires. Both screws could not be patched due to location in tire tread. Cost is $450 for both.

We have only been in our house a month and already$781.61 in debt plus regular bills and first mortgage payment.

Lennar needs to be responsible and pay these costs due to there negligence.BRIAR OAKS SUBDIVISION HUDSON,FL

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $782. The author is overall dissatisfied with Lennar. The most disappointing about a product or service from Lennar was flat tires and broken sprinkler pipe leaking high water bill Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lennar.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Lennar to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1247000

My guess is the drywall screws were picked up somewhere else and blamed on the builder. This is very typical anytime a flat tire occurs when living in a new construction community. Also, sh** happens in new construction; my guess is had the builder known about the leak immediately, they would have corrected it immediately.

to Anonymous #1352899

Annon, you clearly haven't dealt with Lennar.Their customer service is a joke!

I found this website after looking for a human to talk to. I've been at it for nearly an hour. Disconnected numbers.

Our former service rep has been "let go".Your assumption is kind to give the benefit of doubt, but after years of dealing with Lennar...they have not earned respect or trust

to Anonymous #1388413

No they won't. Simply they won't. Everyone on earth, RUN from LENNAR!!!