Heritage Isle, supposedly one of the top "50" Fifty-five and Older Communities in the U.S.of A and for that matter, in all of Florida.

NOT! I thought this vital and beautiful Development was going to be my ticket to happiness... I couldn't have been more wrong....or misled.

Since, I've resided here, there have been many complaints against the builder...code violations for the stucco, to the point the Building Commissioner had to issue a letter of demand for compliance; and only then were extensive repairs completed by Lennar. Oh yeah!

Don't forget the windows that are not only splitting, but are installed incorrectly! Nice huh?

A $ 350,000 home that a high-school woodshop class could have built better!I think Lennar's Board of Directors needs to do a complete overhaul of it's Top Executives....

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments

BigBrother4Defects

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

#461942

Thought Lennar is a national builder but as they were constructing the house... No professionalism, their cost cutting techniques... not happy with Lennar...

We bougth our 1st House from Lennar last November.Since that we have reported many defects/problems including recently Mold presence.

For most of the previous complains from Lennar I have noted that Mr. James Perry asked for additonal details to look into the situation.

So I would like to know if somebody already have shared the details and received support from Mr.Perry.

Hello and please let me know if you can share any additional details such as your name and address and I would be happy to look into this situation for you. Please contact me at James.Perry@Lennar.com