It all started Nov 2011, when our shower began leaking into the bedroom downstairs.Lennar immediately came out, tore a hole in the ceiling, ripped apart the shower, then promptly left the scene and did not return until two weeks later to fix and patch the ceiling.

They did not put together the shower for another month and half, citing they had the wrong materials. Excuse after excuse. After talking to some of the crew members they said this was a common problem in my subdivision (something about having the wrong slope on the shower shelf). If this was a common problem why did it take nearly two months to fix the problem?

As a result of the water damage the door frame around the water closet suffered from water damage.

I is now April 2012, and I'm waiting for them to fix the door frame.Do not buy Lennar!!

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments

BigBrother4Defects

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org