1.1K views

I was reading this post and thought to myself just how funny this complaint was written. First to the person that wrote this please go back and finish your 1st grade writting class.

Now about Lennar they are what we call a production builder which means, they build alot of homes in a short amount of time. Of course stuff is going to be wrong on some homes, they have fixed everything on my home in a timely manner. My wife and myself in Wescott Plantation and and very happy and will contuine being very happy with a purchase of our new home with 5br 3fb 3000sq ft for under 300k wow where else you can get that type of home on a golf course in this fine country that we live in "you can't". It's funny how this person wants to hide behind this site and not give name nor location of where they live.

I am sure you are the crazy nut ball that bought in my community and listed your home the very next day. If I were you I would take time to take a english class 1st,then go take a driving class,because if you contuine driving like you do and hit my kids or for that matter any kids in the nieghborhood I am sure someone will make sure that you get what you deserve. Then finally please do something with that crazy *** hair on the top of your head.

And maybe tell your son to go get a job and support himself. A very happy Lennar homeowner in Wescott Plantation in South Carolina.

Happy Home Owner

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 11, 2008.

Comments

Any new home buyer should not be subject to endless problems of a new home. Secondly I’m glad all of your issues were addressed but as you can see other folks issues were not.

I know there are Protocols in place for NEW HOMEOWNERS to address their issues..this of course is after spending lots of money.

Sad we live in a society in which the working person is constantly being tested in all facets of life.. including the purchase of a new home.

Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1200828

You just commented on how bad the other persons grammar was, but holy run on sentence.

BigBrother4Defects
#472031

Spoken like a person with great Empathy. I am glad that you are happy with your home. Must be lonely at the top considering all of us that are less fortunate with our Lennar nightmares.

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

I purchased a home from Lennar almost 6 years ago and we still have a boarded up front door. We are stuck with $100k in construction defects. To make my story even worse is the fact that I worked for Lennar. Contact me with your story and I will post it on my website that I am currently putting together. Be careful with "their help". We spent 5 years in litigation and all that happened was more expert costs, and lawyer costs, to the point that we received nothing for our construction defects.

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

- Margaret Mead

#206965

Ok, stop attacking people on a personal level, this is about Lennar!!

1st grade writting class? Better to not criticize people when you yourself can't spell (or even proofread)

Wescott Plantation is South Carolina -- well, what can you expect from someone who owns a home on a plantation in SC?

Read the message. It's a fake written by a stooge.

to Mhm629 Charleston, South Carolina, United States #675004

Just plain nasty....and hypacritical....no better than the rest, maybe worse

:) Thanks! Great information...