1.3
Turnaround Time

I'm not even sure where to start. I bought a new construction home from WCI Communities (now Lennar) in 2013.

My life has never been the same. Lennar bought WCI earlier this year. Thought it might be different. Even had the Regional President and his team here, who saw all of it.

Fast forward, they were ready to start bringing in environmental testers (it's that bad) and everything just stopped. I'm left with 80+ major issues and cannot even LIST the property much less sell it. I've gone to just about everyone, including the Attorney General of Florida. Nothing gets done.

My advice - don't even think about it. I'm documenting everything here: https://mylennarhome.com/ I've still got a lot to put in here but hoping it helps others in the same situation.

If you have had similar experiences, I would love to hear from you. 25 A/C Malfunctions 16 Rounds of Antibiotics 80+ Outstanding Construction Issues $21,432 Unreimbursed Repairs During Warranty $42,360 in Legal Fees $508,375 in Lost Work Time $211,650 in Unrecoverable Investments $806,797 Total Expenses Related to Lennar Construction Issues

Review about: Lennar House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Do not care about customers, Excuses, Workmanship, Unethical, Fraud.

Comments

The pictures indicate nothing and could have come from anywhere.

There's not nearly enough specific info to form any sort of opinion.

But I would like to know why you bought the place.

to Anonymous #1385183

Interested as to why you're so interested, Lennar.

Nice that you posted as anonymous. I wonder why. Pictures and links speak for themselves.

And they caused the Titanic to sink and they murdered Jimmy Hoffa.