Houston, Texas

the house inside wasn't constructed in a complete way by lennar's constraction contract's. The house is linking inside of the walls from downstairs bathroom, toilet in linking, carpet between the hallway upstairs

is wet when you walk thue to go to the master room.

please if any body can call us at (713)835-2381 Douglas Reyes; or at (281)961-8607 Wendy Reyes. this problems just started happeniing, for some reason, we try to look where this comes from, but we dont understand from where is coming from. please, please call us A. S.

A. P.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lennar House Construction.

Comments

I understand what you are going through. I purchased a home from Lennar almost 6 years ago and we still have a boarded up front door. We are stuck with $100k in construction defects. To make my story even worse is the fact that I worked for Lennar. Contact me with your story and I will post it on my website that I am currently putting together. Be careful with "their help". We spent 5 years in litigation and all that happened was more expert costs, lawyer costs, to the point that we received nothing for our construction defects.

I want to hear your story. We all need to hear these stories in hope to make it right.

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

Hello and please let me know if you can share any additional details such as your name and address and I would be happy to look into this situation for you. Please contact me at James.Perry@Lennar.com

Lennar Reviews