1K views

Failure to fix 12 cracks outside the home.I would love to file a class action suit.

Anyone else having this problem. Someone came out and did absolutely nothing. Said it was common in Florida. That I need to have someone to come paint the house.

I informed him that other people in my subdivision had the exact same issue and that they came out and fixed the stucco and repainted their home. I deserve the same kind of response.

He then said he would take pictures and submit them for further review.I will be pursuing further action...too many homes in our subdivision have the same problem.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments

We also have cracking on my 4 year old home!I move from upstate NY and wish we could have known that this would happen.

We have a corner lot and New homes r being built in the South Fork Subdivision in Riverview and I will be putting pictures and standing there for new prospective home buyers to see what they will have to deal with.I will also encourage them to come and look at our new home and possibly call the

local news stations to get the repairs we need done.

BigBrother4Defects
San Ramon, California, United States #655606

I am so sorry that you have experienced this...

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

I have created a website to help spread the word regarding Lennar Homes Defects and Homeowners experiences.

Please visit my website and please send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."

- Margaret Mead

Tampa, Florida, United States #634314

Which subdivision are you in? And how long have you been in the home?