1.9K views
Turnaround Time

EXPENSIVE, NEW BUILD FOR MY CLIENT. OPS MGR AND VICE PRESIDENT.."HERE IS YOUR EARNEST $ BACK" IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. PICTURE IS FROM YESTERDAY, NEARLY COMPLETED HOME. HVAC CONTRACTOR WORKING IN BASEMENT, CLIENT WALKS IN, SEE'S FRESH, DRIPPING PEE IN BASEMENT...BUT SINCE CONSTRUCTION, SHODDY WORK. BUT THE WORST? THEY DON'T CARE. I SAY WATCH OUT FOR LENNAR...I WILL NEVER BRING ANOTHER CLIENT TO THEM. FB AND SOCIAL IS FULL OF COMPLAINTS.

VICE PRESIDENT OF LENNAR COLORADO HAS BEEN CONTACTED MULTIPLE TIMES...AND STILL NEW PROBLEMS POP UP. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE GUYS?

OTHER ISSUES: SUMP PIT INSTALLED AT ABOUT 45 DEGREES..ARE YOU KIDDING? SIDING A WRECK, FLOODING, ROTTEN FRAMING WOOD, MISSING TRUSS STRAPPING, BENT FLASHINGS, SUBFLOORS ALREADY PEELING AND FLAKING FROM FLOODING, ROOF NOW DAMAGED FROM TRYING TO REPAIR BAD SIDING...DRAGGED EQUIPMENT ACROSS ROOF AND DAMAGED SHINGLES..

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments

Jackson, New Jersey, United States #885648

you have a 2/10 warranty? USE IT!

Lennar - Build unsafe homes to save a dollar? Lennar "I am 8 years in a Genesee/Lennar home. First the plumbing lines were not angled right so the draining was bad. Had to get an independent plumber to tell Lennar..." Read more Lennar - Worst Housing Experience EVER Lennar "Our house is located in the Miami area near Miramar FL. When we first saw a Lennar home, it didn't wow me, it's average both in terms of the construction..." Read more Newly constructed condo with mold growth from over-sized AC unit, Lennar says they are not responsible.  Lennar you sized the unit and placed the AC in our condo. Lennar "We purchased a newly constructed Lennar condo in River Strand, Bradenton, Florida in February of this year. We lived there until May 1 when we returned North. We received a..." Read more Lennar Home in Riverbend Community, in Ruskin Florida; Horrible Purchase Lennar "We have been in this home for almost 3 years, in which the home was built from the ground up in 2014. We have had several issues and actually submitted..." Read more Pepperfry - Cheap & Fake Quality Products along with No Returns Pepperfry "Hi there, This is your valuable customer who had placed Order: 303369106 through which Duplicate Tupperware Bottles were delivered to me. I even confirmed that these Bottles were Duplicate by..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Kenneth Cole - Poor Product sold. Kenneth Cole "I brought a wallet from Blue water Bridge duty free shop ,Point edward ON,N7V4JS Canada. on july 12,2017 while going to USA to meet my sister along with my wife..." Read more