Aurora, Colorado
1.9K views 1 comment
Turnaround Time

EXPENSIVE, NEW BUILD FOR MY CLIENT. OPS MGR AND VICE PRESIDENT.."HERE IS YOUR EARNEST $ BACK" IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. PICTURE IS FROM YESTERDAY, NEARLY COMPLETED HOME. HVAC CONTRACTOR WORKING IN BASEMENT, CLIENT WALKS IN, SEE'S FRESH, DRIPPING PEE IN BASEMENT...BUT SINCE CONSTRUCTION, SHODDY WORK. BUT THE WORST? THEY DON'T CARE. I SAY WATCH OUT FOR LENNAR...I WILL NEVER BRING ANOTHER CLIENT TO THEM. FB AND SOCIAL IS FULL OF COMPLAINTS.

VICE PRESIDENT OF LENNAR COLORADO HAS BEEN CONTACTED MULTIPLE TIMES...AND STILL NEW PROBLEMS POP UP. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE GUYS?

OTHER ISSUES: SUMP PIT INSTALLED AT ABOUT 45 DEGREES..ARE YOU KIDDING? SIDING A WRECK, FLOODING, ROTTEN FRAMING WOOD, MISSING TRUSS STRAPPING, BENT FLASHINGS, SUBFLOORS ALREADY PEELING AND FLAKING FROM FLOODING, ROOF NOW DAMAGED FROM TRYING TO REPAIR BAD SIDING...DRAGGED EQUIPMENT ACROSS ROOF AND DAMAGED SHINGLES..

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments

The Vinman
Jackson, New Jersey, United States #885648

you have a 2/10 warranty? USE IT!