I posed this as a comment to an earlier review, but wanted to post it as well as a review since buying a home is a huge expense and consumers deserve to know what they are up against with this company.After making a comment on Pissed Customer Lennar homes said they would pay $6,000 of the $33,000 they had original agreed to pay my company.

The $33,000 was a figure that was mutually agreed to after 6 long months of jumping through every hoop Lennar asked me to jump through. Month after month they came up with every excuse why they wouldn't pay their balance with my company. Each time I had the backup to prove why they should pay - to their dismay. And still here we are with them ripping me off for the remaining balance after they agreed to the final figure.

Do you really want to deal with that when buying a house? I even contacted the President of the company, he never had the courtesy to even return one email. No surprise there. I am tired of being bullied by Lennar Homes.

As a consumer you should know you will probably be bullied for every nickel and dime as well. They only care about their bottom line. I should mention I am a woman owned business. If you are a minority in any way - you will not be treated well I can guarantee it.

Let me give you an example of what you are up against; One homeowner's house was shifting the backyard stated flooding 24 hours after signing her paperwork due to drainage issues caused by Lennar's shotty workmanship. Lennar bullied the homeowner, lagging on the repairs, and blaming her for the damage saying since she finished her basement it caused the structural damage. Which is pretty much impossible. She was so harassed by Lennar that she sold her house and moved out of the State.

She was a single mom. Let's face it when emaile from the staff contains profanity and "I will F-ing kill you if you don't put that tree in". It's a pretty good indication of the mentality of the company as a whole. If that is where you choose to spend your hard earned money, good luck.

You will be met with nothing short of disrespect and continued harassment.

From my experience even the President of the company will not get back to you.Best of luck and choose wisely.

Review about: Lennar Home Buying.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments

You fail to mention in your complaint against Lennar is how they owe you 33 thousand.What contracted work or services did you provide for Lennar.

The one thing that I dislike about your complaint is playing the victim card. That Lennar is cheating you because you are a woman or a minority really hurts your case and using that in 2017 is really ridiculous! If you were ripped off by Lennar had absolutely nothing to do with victimizing you but out of greed.

I'm sure that if you were a white male the same event would have happened if that was their intent.Stop playing the victim card.