Me and my husband live in the central valley. We recently visite the Savannah Series in Clovis, Ca at 4067 San Gabriel Ave Clovis, CA 93619.

We were interested in purchasing one of the homes; sadly the customer service we received was horrible. When I walked in one lady was on the phone with a customer, but another lady was in the office and was not helping anyone. We stood there for a minute before she came out looked at us and started shuffling papers on the wall. I had to say hello just for her to acknowledge us and she said hi, but still was not open to helping.

I asked if we could talk to someone about the homes and she asked me and my husband if we were looking for the Lennar homes in fresno and that this was Clovis. I was very offended by the question and have since wondered if she asked other people who came in there the same thing. Mind you the resason we were offensed was because it is known there are not many minorities in Clovis as there are in Fresno and me and my husband are black. I told her we were looking for clovis and she again pushed and said are you sure because we have homes exactly like this in fresno.

Me and my husband felt so unwelcomed. We have lived and grown up in Clovis our whole lives.

After we looked at the model homes and came back into the office the lady stayed in her office, did not get up to see if we were interested or anything so me and my husband left. I just wanted to bring this to someone at the companies attention and hopefully no one else will be treated this way simply because they "dont look like they belong." Due to this experience I dont see myself purchasing a home anytime soon or in the future with Lennar simply because first impressions are huge for me.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 27.

Comments