Keller, Texas

I own 6 lennar homes, Tempo has installed all the ac units on my properties except 1. Prosatr did the job and di not use manufactures suggestion of dual 440 capasitors andhard start kit.

My tenants have been spending 500-600 a month in ac that has left them in 80-90 degree temps. I have had pro star out 13 times in additon to having other ac companies out. These units were ordered, inspected and authorized OK by lennar.

I'm stuck with the bills and the heat. I'm llokking for other people in dfw with the same problem, according to my sources 99% of these units are having the same issues and the Lennar buyers are geeting the bill when Tempo comes out to repair the units

Imbono@aol.com

Comments

BigBrother4Defects
#472050

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

I understand what you are going through. I purchased a home from Lennar almost 6 years ago and we still have a boarded up front door. We are stuck with $100k in construction defects. To make my story even worse is the fact that I worked for Lennar. Contact me with your story and I will post it on my website that I am currently putting together. Be careful with "their help". We spent 5 years in litigation and all that happened was more expert costs, lawyer costs, to the point that we received nothing for our construction defects.

I want to hear your story. We all need to hear these stories in hope to make it right.

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

i just bought a lennar home from a bank the ac is to small for this house what do i do

So you are one of the *** bags turning neighborhoods into rental barrios?

Gee ain't you sweet!

We've been having issues as well. Have you found exactly what the issue is?