Waldorf, Maryland

Moved into house and things that were suppose to be corrected by final inspection was not completed. The vent to the dryer is square and not circle.

I had to rig-it so I could get aluminum tube to fit. I can't use a vacuum in my living with tv on because it will knock out power in the room. The fuse box sparks when I flip switch to garbage disposal and it resulted in garbage disposal being burnt out and have to buy a new one. The final electrical inspection located on the fuse box was not completed.

I have an electrical issue which is a safety and fire concern. Lennar never returns calls.

I emailed them only for them to say that my warranty is up. I will never buy from this company again and feel uncomfortable renting a poorly constructed home.

Comments

Please help!! I just brought a home from Lenner in Waldorf and have millions of problems. Call me 301-375-8003

BigBrother4Defects

I am so sorry that you have experienced this...

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

I have created a website to help spread the word regarding Lennar Homes Defects and Homeowners experiences.

Please visit my website and please send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."

- Margaret Mead