1.5K views

I moved into my home on September 29 2014. On October 4th 2014.

I called into customer service on Saturday and then again on Monday. By Tuesday, I still had not heard anything back. So i called the Lennar Knowologist. My AC had a leak and was not working.

Also the washer that was placed in the home doesnt spin, the microwave light will not turn off and the several of my tiles are cracked and the grout is missing in several areas in the bathroom tile. Additionally, throughout the home there were several dry wall issues, there are numerous chipped painting and missed areas of painting throughout the home, the bathroom door knob has wood chipping and the enitre under the sink panel is missing. The blinds do not close. There are cracks were caulking was missed on nearly all of the baseboards and the backdoor lock requires a butter knife to unlock.

I was told that someone will be coming out to my home initially between 8 and noon, and then between noon and four, after taking off of work to ensure that I was in place, only the dry wall person showed and it is 3:08pm and the tile nor painter have yet to show. The representative then says when I call them, oh i doubt if the painter will make it as they didnt even know they had an appointment this aftternoon. Are you serious.

The blind representative contacts me and states we dont do appointments on Mondays. I just cant beleive the quality of service

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

Why didn't you look for these things during your walk-through? Did your inspector catch any of these issues...

or did you even hire an inspector? When you cut corners to save a few dollars or breeze through the walk through without really checking the nooks and crannies of the house, you really have no right to complain about it later. Every new house has issues like yours, and everyone has to manage their way through similar first year new house blues just like yours.

Make a list and everything will be fixed eventually. If that bothers you, you shouldn't have bought new construction.