Williamsburg, Virginia
1.3K views
1.8

I was lied to when I moved in here by the Realtor, who worked for Lennar. 13 pages of mistakes, four were critical.

James City County should not have issued permit to move in. All I got was an apology. had to pay for my own concrete slab that agent said would be done. They have extended their one-year fix list out to over 8 years and continue to not return calls.

When confronted they lie right to your face. Still waiting for floors to be repaired properly. Spoke with Wes Dollins and he said he would be back in touch with me in about ten days.

It has been over 5 months and haven't heard from him, or Daryl Sober. They will not return phone calls.

Comments

Just completed 3rd engineering report. My home is still under a 10 -year warranty.

Lenora has refused to honor their own warranty have had James City Counties Inspector out and he has taken notes and is aware that my home was never inspected. Current Warranty Specialist is Wesley Dollins, who is not even close to being a knowledge warranty inspector. Have set up meeting with City Manager and Mayor to discuss why Lennar is getting away with not having "ALL" of their homes inspected. My trusses have been cut and altered without being signed off on by a Professional Engineer.

Concrete floor, covered with wood and ceramic tile in the bathroom are covered under the 10 year warranty. Several state code violations need to be addressed and the trusses need to be stabilized. Two roof leaks as the result of unfinished work. Attempted to conceal separating of joints.

They were supposed to fill and replace part of the flooring. Never filled the joints. Several messages were left with James City County Inspector, even spoke with his girlfriend and asked her to have him call me. No response.

Lenora has a policy to put you off by telling you to call different people. They are either in a meeting, or out of the office. Messages never returned.

You have to walk right in to their office to be confronted. Confrontation nearing.

Yep. Lennar builds turds.