We closed on our Lennar "Comfort Wise" and "Energy Star Certified" home in May of 2006.Lennar should not use these terms when offering their product for sale.

There are approximately 120 homes in Las Vegas with my same floor plan. There are complaints in every state where Lennar builds regarding their shoddy workmanship...from the foundation to the roof. Buyers Beware. We used our retirement savings for this final home and now we can't sell it, refinance it or modify the mortgage because of the construction defects.

No one at Lennar responds.They think I'll go away.

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments