Lennar - Not an energy efficient home!

We closed on our Lennar "Comfort Wise" and "Energy Star Certified" home in May of 2006.Lennar should not use these terms when offering their product for sale.

There are approximately 120 homes in Las Vegas with my same floor plan. There are complaints in every state where Lennar builds regarding their shoddy workmanship...from the foundation to the roof. Buyers Beware. We used our retirement savings for this final home and now we can't sell it, refinance it or modify the mortgage because of the construction defects.

No one at Lennar responds.They think I'll go away.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 22 Yes 22 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Bill Kearney

Jan 11, 2012 #407517

Contact me:
MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)
Mare Island, CA 94592
- Margaret Mead

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.