Sacramento, California

Lennar homes are not quality homes. They have *** warranty and they do not stand by their product.

Could not figure out why some rooms in home was so hot, got an AC company in to check out the system turns out the duct work is not set up correctly. Had 3 separate companies, all same conclusion. Lennar refused to correct it, argued that AC is out of warranty period. Hello??

The unit works fine, but duct work not set up to reach all rooms!

Found out they forgot to connect drain pipe to drains too!! 1 word-company SUCKS!

Comments

Contact me:

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

Mare Island, CA 94592

- Margaret Mead

TWO WORDS...... THEY SUCK!!