Castaic, California

We live in a lennar home in Beaumont CA that we purchased new in 2007. We have cracks along the walls inside and out.

We have nails popping out in every room of this house. We have leaks under the driveway where water just poors out when the sprinklers are on.

We have had a plumbing leak from the first floor to the second that was repaired by the company. We also had a big hole under the foundation of the house and that was repaired by dumping a lot of cement in there.

I hope our house isn't on a giant sink hole. I'm starting to see cracks on the drive way.

Comments

BigBrother4Defects
#471996

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

Lennar is worse than a used car salesperson at dealing with issues. I contacted them on SEVERAL issues we had with our home and we got two smiling idiots that came out and pretended to deal with our problems.

They sent people out out to deal with some of the issues and they produce shoddy work. My 9 year old son could have done a better job.

If you are in the market to buy...look elsewhere. This company sucks!

Does anyone have a complaint or ongoing suit againt lennar in Maryland

I've emailed you my story, Lennar is refusing to raise my wall in my back yard to the 6 foot privacy level stated in my contract amongst a plethora of other issues! :(

I understand what you are going through. I purchased a home from Lennar almost 6 years ago and we still have a boarded up front door. We are stuck with $100k in construction defects. To make my story even worse is the fact that I worked for Lennar. Contact me with your story and I will post it on my website that I am currently putting together. Be careful with "their help". We spent 5 years in litigation and all that happened was more expert costs, lawyer costs, to the point that we received nothing for our construction defects.

I want to hear your story. We all need to hear these stories in hope to make it right.

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

Does anyone have any complaints about Lennar homes in the Oceanair,Waretown, NJ community?

To whom it may concern,

I am the Division President for Lennar Homes. We are committed to adressing any issues under warranty. Please contact me at Greg.mcguff@lennar.com so we can discuss and address your concerns.