1.8
Turnaround Time

Update by user May 05

Left Craig 2 voicemails, never got a call back. No surprise there!

No responsibility, No communication! Just want to sell, sell, sell! Once you sign you are screwed! Also my home was delivered filthy dirty!!

Floors, windows, lots of sand in slider doors! Trash in landscape! Guess I'll have to hire a cleaning crew! There are many many items on my punch list, but these absolutely should have been done before delivering a home!

This wasn't my first build!! I know what a delivery of a home should look like.

Nate the project manager is very helpful! He has got his hands full with this company!

Original review posted by user May 05

My closing was delayed with one day notice. I had to cancell utilities, movers and pay another half month rent to stay in my current house.

When closing did finally come I was walking out on the advise of my realtor because the certificate of occupancy hadn't been issued by the county. Thats when Craig from management called and said its on it's way.....everythings been approved, we are just waiting on the email. It will be here anytime.....possibly today, at the latest it will be the morning!!! He said 12 hours!!!!

24 hours later after owning a home I couldn't move into, I went to the building dept myself! I was told it was never being issued!! No one had even called about the property to check the status! The paper work was a mess, not done properly and C of O wasn't coming!!!

Because I explained the situation to building dept mgr and he felt bad for me, he issued it FOR ME!!!! LIES!!!!! Anything to get you to close!!

Had I not gone to dept myself I still wouldn't be in my home after owning it for 3 days! I can only imagine the lies and excuses

I didn't like: Refusal to accept responsibility, Excuses, Lies, Unethical, Workmanship.

Comments