1.3

Leannar Homes denaide any responsibility on lot leveling configuration, so who is responsible? The city that approved the CONSTRUCCION and occupation permits?? Or the master developer??

My home lot gets all the block water flows, and is a nightmare, you can step down on 2 ft of mud, very sad!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lennar and attached photos and videos. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lennar to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lennar lennar woodland community for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments

Have they done anything to try to fix this?

Lennar Home in Riverbend Community, in Ruskin Florida; Horrible Purchase Lennar "We have been in this home for almost 3 years, in which the home was built from the ground up in 2014. We have had several issues and actually submitted..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Lennar markets one thing, does another. Lennar "Too much to say but the short of it is they talk of core principles yet don't seem to do anything to improve upon them or customer satisfaction. I'm amazed..." Read more Lennar - Shabby Workmanship Lennar "Out of state buyer , invited to site by construction manager . Upon arrival construction manager unavalible . Lots of defective and unacceptable workmanship observed by buyer . At seven..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more FALSE ADVERTISING AND HORRILBE HEINOUS WHOREPEATION CALLED SHOPLET Shoplet "Shoplet is a crap show. I will never, ever, buy anything from them again for as long as I live. First off they are false advertisers. They show a picture..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Don't use Tradesy. Tradesy "I purchased a piece of luggage from EEG Closet on Tradesy and boy was I fooled... The luggage description said that it was gently used and had two scuff marks...." Read more