1.3

Leannar Homes denaide any responsibility on lot leveling configuration, so who is responsible? The city that approved the CONSTRUCCION and occupation permits?? Or the master developer??

My home lot gets all the block water flows, and is a nightmare, you can step down on 2 ft of mud, very sad!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lennar and attached photos and videos. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lennar to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lennar lennar woodland community for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments

Have they done anything to try to fix this?

Lennar Homes Review from Homestead, Florida Lennar "Para empezar  fuimos muy ilusionados en busca de nuestra casa sin imaginar que una compañía tan grande  tenía tantos ladrones y estafadores  trabajando  para ellos todo esto sucedió  en la..." Read more Lennar - Worst Housing Experience EVER Lennar "Our house is located in the Miami area near Miramar FL. When we first saw a Lennar home, it didn't wow me, it's average both in terms of the construction..." Read more Lennar - 4 car garage floor sank causing water from cars to puddle and collect at the lowest point in the garage.  Water needs to be pumped out, or mopped up by hand. Lennar "Lennar Homes - Brighton CO: During construction of our home back in 2006, Lennar notified us that they had soil problems. They told us that the soil had to..." Read more Lennar markets one thing, does another. Lennar "Too much to say but the short of it is they talk of core principles yet don't seem to do anything to improve upon them or customer satisfaction. I'm amazed..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more