Jacksonville, Florida

I purchased my second home with Lennar and they gave me the run around for everything I asked for upgrades changing colors in the already put together 3 packages etc.. On top of all that I received poor customer service from the sales representive.

She was very rude at times and very fake. Lennar then put the wrong cabnets in my home delaying almost causing my home not to be ready for the scheduled closing day. They lied about what schools my children would go to in the area, about how much I paid for my house and just the quality of my home period. They had told me that they made a mistake and took 10,000 of the price of my home as a mistake because I was trying to switch to the same model home I was building across the street because it was complete and we needed a home because we were wasting so much money everyday that we were out of one on hotels etc...

Well it made me feel good that I got such a good deal on my home but in all reality they lied and I paid about the same amount as everyone else and probably am going to suffer later because of the quality of it.

You SUCK Lennar!!! I feel cheated and scamed!!!!

Comments

BigBrother4Defects
#472010

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

I want to hear your story. We all need to hear these stories in hope to make it right.

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

- Margaret Mead

While Bella Terra in Estero Fl is being constructed their large equipment run rampshaw up and down our small residentiaql street at a closing speed of about 50 mph. Lennar says thats perfectly safe.

Stay away from any Lennar project no matter what state or *** good of a deal they say they'll give you. You'll payne one way or another.

I suggest using a realtor next time to avoid these isssus

We all should take a sort of class legal actions toward Lennar...