2.6
Turnaround Time

My wife and I were looking for a home in two of the Lennar communities (Preserve at Riverview) and (Lennar Homes at Ballentrae).After looking at three homes on Saturday we decided to move forward with an inventory home in Ballentrae, at which time we were put in contact with UMAC to get a pre approval right then and there.

After checking our credit, and going over some details, they said your approved. I asked the agent to send a copy of the purchase agreement to us so that we could have our agent review the contract. The contract was finally sent at 5pm via email, at which time I began to review the 69page document. By 7pm I started receiving phone calls and text messages from the agent at Lennar informing me that if I didn't sign the purchase agreement and drive to their office to give them a $2k deposit that we were going to lose the house because the "VP" had another buyer at the office and was going to sell it to them.

I got pressured over the next two hours to just sign the document and drop a check off. I finally told the Lennar agent that I had not heard back from my agent as it was Saturday Night, but that I would contact her on Sunday. After speaking to my agent there were numerous errors and questions regarding the contract to include seller fee's that were being passed on to the buyer. My agent explained that she would work with UMAC to get things straightened out, and continued to work until Tuesday.

Tuesday night we were informed that the house had been sold Sunday morning, yet no one bothered to tell us.

In fact I had text messages Sunday and Monday from the Lennar agent asking me if we were ready to proceed.At the end of the day, I will never do business with Lennar again and I HIGHLY recommend that anyone getting financing through UMAC has someone look through the Purchase agreement VERY CLOSELY.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of lennar home buying from Lennar. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lennar to "customer service training / standards".

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and pushy. Author liked the most price and seller contribution. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lennar for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments