Montgomery, Texas

The light fixtures in my Lennar home are such cheap quality, they must be replaced the first time a bulb burns out. The fixtures in my garage must be replaced in order to install new light bulbs.

We bought from Lennar because of their good reputation but I now believe they hire some unqualified and not-so-quality-conscious sub-contractors who use poor quality materials. We bought from Lennar because they had a good reputation in Southeast Texas. The overall construction quality of our home is excellent...but we have some incredibly cheap light fixtures that were probably installed by a sub-contractor HIRED BY LENNAR who managed to use some below-standard light fixtures.

I would no longer recommend a Lennar Home to any of my friends.

J.G.Gustafson, Jr.