Tampa, Florida

I want to explain my situation. When the Chinese Drywall issue (Aug 09) was happening at Hampton Hills, Lakeland, FL, I was servicing our country in Afghanistan.

CDC Properties was given full authority to handled my property at 1707 Holton Road. I was never contacted that some homes might have Chinese Drywalls. I am certain that if CDC Properties had known that Lennar Homes were conducting such inspection, they (CDC) would never had hired an outside firm. The tenant Ms.

Smith was talking law suit, blaming the drywall was causing her children to cough and it was making them ill. Ms. Smith was watching the house behind mine as it was being renovated due to Chinese Drywall. I am asking Lennar Homes to reimburse me for the cost of $1,500.

00 for the inspection. If you contact me via the email address above or by phone (863-644-4545).

I sent this note & a receipt to LennaR homes. THEY ARE IGNORING ME AND NOT RETURNING MY MESSAGES OR PHONE CALLS.

Best Regards, Rod Page

Comments

Contact me:

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

Mare Island, CA 94592

- Margaret Mead

I understand what you are going through. I purchased a home from Lennar almost 6 years ago and we still have a boarded up front door. We are stuck with $100k in construction defects. To make my story even worse is the fact that I worked for Lennar. Contact me with your story and I will post it on my website that I am currently putting together. Be careful with "their help". We spent 5 years in litigation and all that happened was more expert costs, lawyer costs, to the point that we received nothing for our construction defects.

I want to hear your story. We all need to hear these stories in hope to make it right.

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

To: Nevada Lennar HomeOwner with T.

Please contact me directly at 800-741-4663 ext 7697 so that we can discuss and investigate your complaint.

Thank You.

James

Mr. Page,

Thanks for bringing your complaint to Lennar's attention. It is my understanding that you have been reimbursed for the monies spent to perform a drywall inspection?

Please feel free to contact me at anytime at James.Perry@Lennar.com.

We had lennar come to our home and they did the flordia inspection they said looked at a couple of wires and said we didnt have defective drywall but we had ours tested and it tested positive in the main rooms. We have been sick for 6 years and couldnt find out why!

All of our symptoms are explainable by the drywal.

Lennar would not comment or release the air report to us when they did one + gagging the company from speaking to us. We are still hanging in the wind with a house we can't live in due to our posioning.