Lennar Homebuilder misrepresented the "3677" EnergyStar home

LAWSUIT AND SWORN TESTIMONY REVEAL LENNAR CONSPIRACY ORCHESTRATED BY CEO MILLER--Lennar is a company that will stop at nothing to make money.The management has a "win at all costs" mentality that causes them to cross far over the lines of ethical business practices, into downright malicious, vindictive, unethical and sometimes illegal behavior.

This post was found on Lennar complaints in reference to Nicholas Marsch and his related entity, in January of 2009 in Florida.

We urge you to post any complaints/problems that you have experienced with your Lennar/Greystone home.Watch for new complaints/problems every day.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

review #198578 by
Had an experience with Lennar? Submit review ›
Helpful? 25 Yes 25 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

- Margaret Mead

1 0 Reply
Janet Tucker

Sep 26, 2010 #194343

Well thanks for that post, Mr. Tommy. Good Job! We've purchased an energy-efficient, Energy-Star rated home from Southwest Homes, Pardee, KB and Pulte. We experienced energy savings!!! Lennar marketed and advertised their Enery Star certification but failed to produce an air-conditioning system that would cool!!!Even if you pay $300.00 per month!!! Lets hope our Government agency will jump on this complaint! Lennar Lies!!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.