LAWSUIT AND SWORN TESTIMONY REVEAL LENNAR CONSPIRACY ORCHESTRATED BY CEO MILLER--Lennar is a company that will stop at nothing to make money.The management has a "win at all costs" mentality that causes them to cross far over the lines of ethical business practices, into downright malicious, vindictive, unethical and sometimes illegal behavior.

This post was found on Lennar complaints in reference to Nicholas Marsch and his related entity, in January of 2009 in Florida.

We urge you to post any complaints/problems that you have experienced with your Lennar/Greystone home.Watch for new complaints/problems every day.

Review #198578 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments

Mare Island, CA 94592

- Margaret Mead

Janet Tucker
#194343

Well thanks for that post, Mr.Tommy.

Good Job! We've purchased an energy-efficient, Energy-Star rated home from Southwest Homes, Pardee, KB and Pulte. We experienced energy savings!!! Lennar marketed and advertised their Enery Star certification but failed to produce an air-conditioning system that would cool!!!Even if you pay $300.00 per month!!!

Lets hope our Government agency will jump on this complaint!Lennar Lies!!