I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas.They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed to them.

Lennar showed up with a jar of glue and a putty knife to repair the slab. She states that a binding arbitration agreement took away her Constitutional Rights to a a jury trial.

The purchase of their Lennar home has been a nightmare just as it has been to us.Our complaint is mainly for the inadequate HVAC system but it's so important here in Las Vegas to have air-conditioning that works!

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments