Lubbock, Texas

First of all since day one I have always had a problem with the water pressure in my home and the paint cracking in the seams of the walls. When using the bathrooms, they both cant be used at the same time because the water pressure is very poor or just doesnt come out at all or the toilet does'nt flush at all.

Now as of today, the City advised us that our water meter just runs constantly. When the city came out they discovered that there is a puddle of water around my porch and on the side of my house. I sure that this is because of poor piping when my home was constructed. I am so discussed.

I will be contacting Lennar Homes for these repairs.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lennar House Construction.

Comments

Contact me:

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

Mare Island, CA 94592

- Margaret Mead

Hello and please let me know if you can share any additional details such as your name and address and I would be happy to look into this situation for you. Please contact me at James.Perry@Lennar.com

Hello and please let me know if you can share any additional details such as your name and address and I would be happy to look into this situation for you. Please contact me at kay.howard@lennar.com