I'm reading about the History of Fraud on the Energy Star Program and I hope that Lennar Home Builders will also read it and REMOVE their Energy-Star and Comfort Wise marketing."The Energy Star program has been plagued by fraud.

EPA and DOE have not provided sufficient oversight of the program, and manufacturers have taken advantage by seeking and obtaining Energy Star certification for products that do not actually meet the Energy Star specifications." For example our model "3677" which is called the Sapphire, here in the Las Vegas community of Marble Canyon.We are UNCOMFORTABLE, hot, sweating!!!

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments