Washington, District Of Columbia

Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag?Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary.

Good reading for anyone who is thinking about purchasing a home built by LENNAR!

Fifteen months after releasing its original report citing "Top Ten Red Flags for Fraud at Lennar Corporation" Fraud Discovery Institute, co-founded by convicted felon turned fraud buster Barry Minkow, released a follow up report that provides even more compelling details backing up Minkow's allegations that Lennar is a "financial crime in progress." The details allege business misconduct and stiffing thousands of subcontractors.Buyer Beware!!!

Review about: Building Company.

Review #198874 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments