Washington, District Of Columbia
1.1K views 1 comment

Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects.Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These homeowners have numerous problems with their homes including but not limited to cracking of stucco, cracking of concrete, window defects, roof defects, moisture intrusion into their homes and general poor construction quality.

News 8 in Austin, TX reported on June 04, 2008 that "the majority of houses in three different neighborhoods built by LENNAR HOMES have been plagued with cracks, nail pops and mold, among numerous other problems.Buyers Beware Lennar!!!!

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments