Washington, District Of Columbia

In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed.It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park.

The defect allegations involve among other things defective foundations, defective framing/structural components, hot/cold potable water defects, lack of insulation, block wall defects, roof defects and resulting drywall/stucco cracks throughout the homes. When will anyone do something to protect the consumer from this builder?

We've spent 4 1/2 miserable years in our Lennar home with NO response from them to repair our HVAC and stucco!!HELP US!

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments

Kyle, Texas, United States #972547

Honestly what do you expect from a nation wide home builder that makes postage stamp homes on tiny lots?

Houses made by corporations like this only get cheaper and cheaper as time goes on. There are postage stamp neighborhoods going up all around me and the houses look so cheap that you could lean on the house and it'd fall over.

They're all about how cheap they can build a house and how much they can charge you for it, not how they can do you right and have you a satisfied buyer.

You would have been far better off buying an older home that was made back when people still cared about quality. Or building your own home where you can decide how much quality you want.

Dissatisfied customer

If you have fire sprinklers in your home, watch out for black water coming from your drinking and bathing faucets. Grey Stone was the builder at the time, in The Glenns in Escondido, Ca. Yuck

Celia

Yesterday we visited the Lennar Homes sales office in Henderson NV.We left impressed with what we saw and were seriously considering buying a new home there until now.

I have read complaint after complaint regarding this builder and would like to hear more from Henderson NV consumers.I understand there might be a law suit against Lennar in Las Vegas, can someone please provide me with more information on this?

CLM

BigBrother4Defects
#472007

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

Bill Kearney

I understand what you are going through. I purchased a home from Lennar almost 6 years ago and we still have a boarded up front door. We are stuck with $100k in construction defects. To make my story even worse is the fact that I worked for Lennar. Contact me with your story and I will post it on my website that I am currently putting together. Be careful with "their help". We spent 5 years in litigation and all that happened was more expert costs, lawyer costs, to the point that we received nothing for our construction defects.

I want to hear your story. We all need to hear these stories in hope to make it right.

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

- Margaret Mead

very unhappy
Gilbert, Arizona, United States #400176

We bought a lennar home in Minnetrista, MN in Aug 2011, the quality of the home is poor. Our kitchen island shakes quite a bit when someone walks in the kitchen, patio window howls like a wolf when the wind is high, never ever buying a lennar home again

Never Again

We purchased a brand new home in 2008. The house appeared to be a great home from the inside and out, boy were we wrong. I have had numerous problems with the AC, shower heads, electrical, stucco and foundation.

It appears to me that the builder was trying to overlook quality assurance and sell as quickly as possible.

Lennar's customer service is terrible along with condisending service technicians. I am no general contractor but any smart person can tell the difference between quality construction and cookie cutter cheap short cuts.

Eve

we just found out that our master bathroom does not have the correct dry wall in it and now have black mold! I have an infant child and now have to go to war with these bastards to get this taken care of! is their a class action suit against them????