Washington, District Of Columbia

An excerpt from a speech made by Elizabeth Dole in Jan, 1979....far too many Americans are expressing outrage and anguish because their dream homes become a nightmare!Shoddy building can be concealed from many purchasers who cannot be expected to have the technical expertise to determine the structural soundness of a home or the quality of electrical, plumbing, air conditioning, stair rails and stucco issues.

The patience of the American consumer is rapidly running out.

Consumers, like me, are demanding more from the government.When Lennar is not responsive to our HVAC and other complaints,the government is listening.

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments

Mare Island, CA 94592

- Margaret Mead

Janet Tucker
#194340

Say what you mean and mean what you say.Right!!Otherwise, just don\'t say anything.My Lennar home is not energy-efficient nor comfort wise.It\'s a nightmare that keeps waking me up at night, in a deep sweat.

I can\'t even get a putty knife and jar of glue response from Lennar, like the homeowners in Texas with the cracked concrete slab!!! Enjoy your multi-multi million dollar home in Florida, Mr. Miller.

Don\'t you Millers think that a Karma truck won\'t be pulling up to your front door!It\'s on the way and it\'s a really large vehicle.

Janet Tucker
#194335

Wow, I am loving reviewing these posts.I'm really telling it like it is!!!

Join me Homeowners.

Let's join together and keep this from happening to others. The more people who know about what happened to us, the more likely it will be that what happened will not be repeated.

I'm looking forward to my Oct.5, 2010 deposition and January, 2011 court date!!