Houston, Texas
1K views 6 comments

I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year.I have had major drainage problems with their property draining into mine.

It wouldn't be as bad if they wouldn't operate their sprinklers three - four times per day. They run the sprinklers so hard and frequently, there will be 3-4 inches of running water in the street and between the houses. The standing surface water that is caused by this then causes problems of mosquitos and frogs among many other pests. I've made numerous contact attempts with absolutely zero assistance.

During a conversation with one of their executive service representatives by the name of James Perry, that had called me back regarding a certified letter that I had sent, stated that my case is not actionable and that I should go ahead and pursue further action. The BBB scored Lennar a big fat "F" in their ability to handle customer complaints. No wonder.

They make zero effort to fix anything.I may just camp out side their model home discouraging their potential customers.

Review about: Homes.

Review #204117 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments

mi

Check your city's laws and see if there is a watering ordinance. In Fla you can only water certain days and only for a certain amount of time.Maybe you can get them that way.

Bill Kearney

Contact me:

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

Mare Island, CA 94592

- Margaret Mead

218
#311960

If you really want to spread the word you should consider gathering up some other dissatisfied Lennar home buyers and rallying outside of one of their trade shows. That will inform other interested home buyers and hurt their bottom line. Then they will pay attention to you.

Agreed

Mr Perry, I think that is what the OP is trying to document. The fact that it's not even raining and the yard is flooding. Just my $0.02.

sappyg

Looks to me like the problem is in your final grade in YOUR yard.

James Perry

Wow... If you expand the picture taken at night, you can clearly see that this massive amount of water is not caused by rain since the streets are bone dry.