Austin, Texas

Lennar Sucks and does not honnor there home warranties.

Received a letter today 06/14/2008 regarding the air conditioning vibrating and huming noise we hear evertime we cut the A/C on. The letter states that the customer care rep has requested that the letter be sent to us. It goes on to say that it is Lennar's uderstanding that all warranty work has been completed at our home. THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!!!!! We are continuing to have the same A/C problem. Nothing has been solved. On the second page of the letter it goes on to say Mr. Patrick Brock came out and we refuse to sign the paper work.....of course the problem stills persist. I spoke with Kera after this gentlemen left our house and informed her the problem still persist. She said she would follow up and call me back. As usual we never hear back from anyone! I also called Kera and left a message about the problem since I had not heard back from her regarding the problem. Guess what happened...NO RETURN PHONE CALL!!!!! Me and my wife have had this issue since we moved in to our new house, several people have been out and the problem still persist. If lennar has no intentions on fixing problem, Kera could have called and said lennar will not honor the warranty and then we could have moved on to the next level. Instead we continue to receive horrible service from Lennar. We would still like to have this problem fixed. I have paid Fox to come check the system and they suggested replacing the unit because there is a problem. Please have someone contact us letting us know your intentions on solving the issue with our A/C unit.

Regard

David Botello

Comments

Bill K

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

MyLennarLemon.com (under construction)

- Margaret Mead

If course Fox is going to recommend replacing the system...they want you to pay them!

If people are visiting your home it sounds as if they are trying to figure out what's wrong with it to try and fix it.

Lennar Reviews