1.4
Turnaround Time

Extremely Unprofessional

I signed a contract to purchase a Lennar home contingent on the sale of my town home.

Due to receiving below market offers on my town home and the expiration of my contingency I withdrew my contract.

It has taken 5 weeks to get the termination document from Diane Barker and David Kunis, the Lennar sales persons at Blackstone in *** GA.

The Lennar agents were extremely responsive until I withdrew my contract and since have either promised to get the documents and not produced or have deliberately not responded to emails. It has been 5 weeks and I am trying to get my deposit back, which will take another 4-6 weeks.

Both agents have since moved from the property and Brad the current representative refused to give me the contact information for the Lennar Sales Manager, stating it was against Lennar Company Policy to give out that information, SERIOUSLY ?

I have since found out that Patti Dunn is the manager, thank you Google

Hopefully I will be able to get some assistance.

A part of being a sales professional is to complete the deal, either through closing or termination.

Apparently Patti Dunn, did not include the how to be professional when the deal does not go to closing or both Diane Baker and David Kunis did no attend

I am also confused as why the house I had a contract on and withdrew offer can be placed back on the market prior to me signing the termination document.

You would think that placing a home back on the market once a contract was verbally terminated would trigger the signing of the termination agreement that releases house snd deposit

Product or Service Mentioned: Lennar Customer Care.

Comments

We recently exited our sales contract with Lennar due a financing issue. After involving our attorney, he realized that they never sent our deposit to a third party escrow account per our contract.

Lennar couldn't get us a check fast enough. I have a feeling we will see these jack legs on American Greed someday.