I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho there where things still pending with the house we where promised it would be perfect since when we did the walkthrough we pointed out several things that where not right.Since we where the only ones living here and we had construction all around us they completely destroyed our yard and when we brought it up they once again stated it would be fixed but that they needed to go through our yard to finish building the other properties, this also led to cement on our windows and garbage and dust everywhere which they never fixed or cleaned up.
All this dust led to my special needs son who is a former preemie and has a compromised immune system to end up several times in the emergency room suffering from respiratory distress and also hives. This is something unacceptable to me. Also since we moved in we have not had any electricity in the power outlets of any of the restrooms and little by little some other power outlets through out the house have also stopped working, leading us to have to use power cord extensions which poses a thread to us as this can cause an overcharge and short circuit that can lead to fires, but we have no choice as hiring an electrician is not only expensive but something that they should do as we are within ¨warranty¨. Also our staircase is falling apart, the wood has been little by little breaking and detaching which is another hazard for my son as he is not able to walk and has to constantly be carried up stairs by either us or his nurses who care for him.
All the sealers in the bathrooms are rotten from day one, the fixtures are falling apart and even the toilet paper holder has fallen off, leaving behind a hole in the wall that shows how badly it was put up in the first place.
These are only some of the things wrong with the house, I can mention others like cement all over my garage floor, which they promised to remove and never did.Uneven walls that take several coats and lots of time to pain just to try and make even, cracking floors every time you walk amongst other issues.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Cheap construction materials
- Bad finishes
- Bad customer service
- Do not care about customers
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Lennar Vineyards Sonoma Executives
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "LAWSUIT AND SWORN TESTIMONY REVEAL LENNAR CONSPIRACY ORCHESTRATED BY CEO MILLER--Lennar is a company that will stop at nothing to make money. The management has a "win at all..."
- "I'm writing this after I have just purchased a nightmare. I bought a 2004 Nissan Murano from copart.com in Homestead, FL. (Miami area). The auction website states that the car..."
- "I purchased a 22 foil wrapped cherries by Cella's, never had an issue, but this one had no liquid and some of them not even had cherries. I think I..."
- "I purchased a 2008 Lexus IS250 the car is now 6 years old. The dash board and door panels are now melting and falling apart. Spoke with headquarters..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."