Mount Laurel, New Jersey

This is our home on what was supposed to be closing day.All of these work issues (plus more significant ones not photographed) were brought up months in advance and sat until two days before we were supposed to close, then miraculously they were able to get most of it done in one day.

This was not without a cost because the workmanship was terrible all the way around. We were given every assurance things would be ready on time and no apologies or compensation for what really happened. In fact the people we tried to deal with up the chain were downright rude and accused us of plotting and espionage (?????

what??).It's true!

Review about: Lennar House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1246991

As a contractor, everything I see is very typical punchout items on the home. As long as they did complete everything prior to close, then I don't understand the problem.

GIGI
Houston, Texas, United States #1220387

sorry to hear that,i was going to go look at homes but this sounds like a nightmare and dont like construction.thanks for your story!

Lennar - Everything's NOT Included Lennar "Aside from many, many poor quality workmanship items (far too many to go into), they have their infamous quote "Everythings Included." Right. Read the fine print. They..." Read more Lennar Home Builder Lennar "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..." Read more Lennar - Deny, Deny and blame the customer!! Lennar "As usual. Called customer care at Lennar and received the same old story line! Your home is out of warranty, so Lennar is not responsible for anything!! Really! I am..." Read more Lennar - Build unsafe homes to save a dollar? Lennar "I am 8 years in a Genesee/Lennar home. First the plumbing lines were not angled right so the draining was bad. Had to get an independent plumber to tell Lennar..." Read more Mary Kay - Creme to Powder Ripoff Mary Kay "I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount of..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more