Good Morning,

Let me start of by saying that this has not been a buyer's dream but there worst nightmare.

My husband and I, we purchased a property on November 30, 2018, Isles of the Oasis. Let me start of with the closing day, Closing was for 4:00pm and we ended up closing at 1:00am, We were furious because of the unprofessionalism that was taken place do to our closing packets not being ready on time, hundred's of people wanting to close all at the same time, How's that possible?. I understand the company's goal was to close Millions of deals but at the same time please put yourselves in our shoes. It was horrible!

After closing there was a big ordeal because homeowners where given the wrong key to there new home. At 1am we drove to our new home to make sure it wouldn't happen to us and luckily it did not. Next day, Excited and thrilled to be in our new home the unexpected. Not only the cabinets of our kitchen were all missing pieces of wood but also gashes. All the handles to the cabinets were all misplaced but also the bathroom furniture had broken doors.

Holes in our tiles. HOMEBUYERS NIGHTMARE. It is now January 04, 2019 "Happy New Year to us" and yet we are still waiting for the furniture to be replaced. Im sure LENNAR knows about this disasters since I've read online many reviews about this same issue and many more. First week still not officially moved in we have a packet delivered to our new home, PACKET is missing, stolen! Wonderful!

But this is where it hit's rock bottom, On January 3, 2019 our children decided to go to the pool at our luxurious club house.. First time supper excited with there new top of the line bikes that they received for christmas, You can look them up the brand is "big ripper". They were scared of leaving the bikes outside so they asked one of your employee's "Tiffany" if they can put them inside, she said no that the manager said that someone could trip and get hurt, But she told us that she will look out of the bikes and that there where camera's. Hour later boy's want to check on there bikes.

Guess what? There gone! Cops were called report was done and of course the cameras don't go as far as where the bikes were. Isn't that interesting? So Lennar what are you going to do? We all pay HOA fees, where's the security? Camera's??? You can't even imagine how devastated and heart broken my kids are. They confided in Tiffany, Christmas Gift gone! I don't trust lennar or your employee's!

We already had a sour taste in our mouths with our new home and now this.

Lennar was the worst mistake ever. But we will make sure no one else will go through the *** we have endured!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lennar House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

You guys talking about kids dying, comparing that to a home buying nightmare. What’s wrong with u!! I too purchased a house probably in the same neighborhood and it’s been very challenging for us as a whole. Then you have the one fixing grammar are you kidding.

Go to Homestead schools threads and speak your mind there when it comes to the schools here in homestead because it’s a freaking joke. People buy homes sometimes for the first time and it’s a big move.

They celebrate you and say congratulations for your new home. We expect to get what we pay for l, not to see tons of *** broken or wrong with the place like mine.

Please, please stop using apostrophes to form plurals. That is the only absolute rule in the English language with no exceptions.

By "there worst" you mean "their worst". Now for the big one : your situation is NOT a "nightmare". A true nightmare was the loss to cancer of my friend's 8 year old son.

It is not your construction issues or your kid's bicycle and a lack of babysitter for same. I hope you never experience a REAL nightmare like the one I described ; you won't have to worry about at least one child's bike anymore.

@Anonymous

I agree to blame the homebuilder for someone stealing bikes is ridiculous. She wants to add on to the issues that Lennar did on the home.

@Anonymous

Anonymous Anonymous 26 minutes ago R u guys serious!! This ooor women has relocated her family thinking that she made the right move and boooooom.

#1632032
@Anonymous

Get a life! One thing has nothing to do with the other.

A homebuilder has nothing to do with people they build the home.

You got a complaint about the home then fine but stop blaming someone for society ills!!!! Sell your home and move if it's that bad!!!

#1632043
@pointingthefinger

I think the one that should get a life is you! If you do your research correctly there’s thousands of homebuyers with issues with their homes us included, and nothing has been done!

You make no sense a home builder has no fault in how they build their homes? You kidding! This is my choice to write about such horrifying issues. If you don’t like it don’t reply!

Plain and simple.. “point the finger”

Lennar Reviews