Just a follow up, with pictures of my windows! Yes, the same windows that Lennar customer care insists we seniors in Heritage Isle, in Melbourne/Viera, Florida, should use at least six times a year to keep them loose and lubricated!

Never heard for such a thing, but if that is the case, why is it that my windows failed??? I like fresh air and open them more than six times a year! How is using them going to lubricate them? Do I have to stand on chairs and do that? Why would Lennar install these windows in a Senior Community when supposedly "Everything is included"!

Many of us are having problems. Windows are breaking!

We have come a long way from using ropes and pulleys, but that is what is in these single paned windows! Ropes and pulleys, really? In a $ 325k - $425k home? Never mind that homeowners heard the ropes and pulleys snap and fall in the middle of the night ...never mind the fact that two of us have had our hands injured from the falling panes... just keep telling the homeowners of a Senior Community that we're at fault, and we will go away!

The only thing included in Heritage Isle is the agrivation! I have water intrusion on my property that Lennar says it is trying to address; road deterioration from water that is measuring anywhere from 4 - 18 inches under our roads, and now I've recently found that water resistent paint was not used on the outside of our homes near the ground, making it very probable for water to penitrate. I thought all these things were normal building code practices? How can these things keep happening to a supposedly "quility builder"

Review about: Lennar Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments

BigBrother4Defects
San Ramon, California, United States #655602

I am so sorry that you have experienced this...

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

I have created a website to help spread the word regarding Lennar Homes Defects and Homeowners experiences.

Please visit my website and please send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."

- Margaret Mead