Featured Not resolved
2.4
Turnaround Time

I purchased my home on 12/21 and I have had a number of issues in the Hills of Crown Ridge subdivision. My heater was not working properly and could not be serviced to working order for 6 days.

The temperatures in my area were sub 30 during this time period and my heater was running 24 hours at max trying to keep the house above 60 degrees and failing. I turned on my gas fireplace to try to get some warmth for my family and apparently that used a ton of gas as well. 2 weeks later I had another worker come out and service my heater and it seems to be working. A week later I received my 1st gas bill and now no one (the warranty people, builder, heater installation company) want to own the bill for the faulty equipment.

That is experience 1. Experience 2. Until 1/21 I was not able to receive any mail. I chased every rabbit trying to figure out who sets it up and when mine will be setup and finally landed someone on the phone.

From 12/21 - 1/21 none of my mail made it here. That includes package deliveries that were sent back because the address was invalid or I had to pay extra postage for redelivery because the address didn't exist.

As of today I still can't get packages shipped to my home. I'm hoping February finally changes this.

Review about: Lennar Home Buying.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Design.

I didn't like: Excuses, Warranty.

Comments