We are residents of Wyndham Lakes Estates in Orlando. We have drainage issues, the soil that was brought in by Lennar does not percolates, therefore, the yard is always wet, kids cannot play in our yards, and it attracts mosquitoes. We have asked while on our year warranty to fix this issue (no pool or fence was built), it was never fixed to our satisfaction. Recently, we decided to get together (homeowners) and fight back! Lennar acknowledges that the soil does not percolates and has installed french drains in their model homes sales office and in 2 brand new homes. We feel that Lennar is discriminating against all other homeowners that have the same issue.
Aitza Del Valle
Wyndham Lakes Estates
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "As usual. Called customer care at Lennar and received the same old story line! Your home is out of warranty, so Lennar is not responsible for anything!! Really! I am..."
- "This is our home on what was supposed to be closing day. All of these work issues (plus more significant ones not photographed) were brought up months in advance..."
- "I was introduced to Aliexprress by my family members and my friends. I had been buying several things without any problems until this July when i ordered a cell..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "Had purchaised a MKon 2.10.15 which the very next day wasnt working ! I went to ETHOS for replacement bcz i cant accept it which has stopped working the very next..."