Windermere, Florida
1.4
Turnaround Time

We are residents of Wyndham Lakes Estates in Orlando. We have drainage issues, the soil that was brought in by Lennar does not percolates, therefore, the yard is always wet, kids cannot play in our yards, and it attracts mosquitoes. We have asked while on our year warranty to fix this issue (no pool or fence was built), it was never fixed to our satisfaction. Recently, we decided to get together (homeowners) and fight back! Lennar acknowledges that the soil does not percolates and has installed french drains in their model homes sales office and in 2 brand new homes. We feel that Lennar is discriminating against all other homeowners that have the same issue.

Aitza Del Valle

Wyndham Lakes Estates

Orlando, FL

Review about: Lennar House Construction.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Install French drains to all homeowners on Crosston Bay Court.

I didn't like: Warranty, Bad customer service, Discrimination, Excuses.

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1247034

Builders generally use native soil as the topsoil for final grading. If the builder brought in outside soil, then the buyer would have to pay for this and most buyers would not want to pay more for the home for this.

Orlando, Florida, United States #1212755

I am currently experiencing the same issue with Lennar in east Orlando, FL.We have brought it up to their attention several times now with no resolution.

They claim that if it the water stands for less than 72hrs they cannot do anything.Have you been successful since your post in getting your issue resolved?