Turnaround Time

We bought our Lennar home BRAND NEW in 2012, we watched as it was built from the ground up and were beyond excited for our new home but that excitement proved to be short lived. Not long after receiving the keys little things here and there were beginning to surface, the walls had small cracks that appeared right where they intersect with the ceiling, our weather stripping in our doorways were failing and flat so they whistle terribly when it’s windy, the grading in the back and side yards were terrible which caused flooding to occur when it would rain and all in less than the first year.

The following years included having to replace our water heater, garage door opening unit, shower handles that failed and caused leaks within the walls, we had to fix the heater when it died on us mid winter, the dishwasher absolutely will not drain and we rinse every single dish before it’s ever loaded and now the *** microwave turns on by itself when you open the door! For god sakes we bought this house brand new FIVE YEARS AGO! How do these people sleep at night?? I have absolutely had it with this bull *** money pit.

This home was supposed to be an amazing investment for myself and my family and our future but instead it’s turned into a black hole of a poorly built house where the mortgage is already 60-70% of our monthly income. Lennar should be ashamed of themselves.

Comments

krisfannin

I feel you. I cannot even list my home.

Lennar was here and was about to bring in an environmental company and just stopped. Heard nothing. They admitted that both A/C systems - that have both caused floods and mold - were improperly installed during construction.

Not only do I not know how they sleep at night - I'm confused as to how they are allowed to continue these practices.

It's unbelievable. I hope you are able to get out sooner than later. Here are just some of my issues. Pay attention to the communications section.

I'm sure you'll be able to relate. https://mylennarhome.com/tag/communications