I would suggest not buying a home from Lewnnar.

The contractors they use are not the best.

I purchased my home in 2013, in 2015 my roof started leaking, they came out and looked and said they found nothing wrong. I had to call a roofer out to find the leak. The ridge vent was not put on the roof correctly, That cost over $800.00 to repair.

One of my front windows casing was broken when we first moved in and their answer was to put caulking on it. I did manage to get it replaced 2 months later and no cost to me, but 3 years ago that same window developed a leak and caused over $600.00 in damage that Lennar said was not their responsibility.

The lights in both of my bathrooms fell out of the wall, I fixed them myself. They were not installed correctly to begin with.

My carpet was replaced one year after moving in because it was not installed correctly and still is correct.

My floor in my living room is not level, I discovered this when I put up a entertainment center I had to use plywood to level the entertainment center. The floor is over 3/4" out of level.

It has been one problem after another with Lennar.

When we first moved in the could not tell us who are HOA representative was or who to make the payments to. Three months after moving in we owed for 3 months of HOA fees.

Run, Run, Run away from this company.

Review about: Lennar House Construction.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Fix all of the problems, pay for the ones I have already taken care of. .

I didn't like: Refusal to accept responsibility, Workmanship.

Comments