My family and I are on a vacation in Orlando Fl at Champions Gate Oasis. We loved the neighborhood so decided to stop in to inquire about purchasing a home there Lennar Homes.

The agent in the rental portion never came out of the office to greet or speak with us. When we finally walked all the way in, had to ask for help in which he looked us up and down I guess thinking we were not wealthy enough or looked a certain way to do business there. The middle aged white lady quickly ran out the other door and never greeted or asked if she can help. Later ran into her outside stretched out in front of the other rental unit on her personal phone and acted like we was bothering her by asking a question.

Went into the 5 bedroom unit in which the gentleman wasn’t too friendly either and stereotyped is also, but got thru the conversation by giving us a print out of the prices,only after he drilled my brother as to what kind of work he does where he lives, the only thing missing was do you really think you can afford this home. Everyone was so cold and made us feel mediocre. But little do they know. The four adults that visited the complex all have great credit scores all have high six figure paying jobs.

Don’t ever judge a person based on who you see standing in front of you. Someone could have had a great commission today walking away with possible 2 contracts. We both are looking to relocate to Orlando and was looking for a nice community.

But because of your nasty cold and racist attitude, we walked away. Your loss

Comments