I went through the same thing with Lennar.I would never purchase another home from these people.

They tell you what you want to hear until you actually get into the home. I've been in the house for a year and some months and have not had my yearly home repairs. Lennar doesn't answer phone calls nor do they respond back to emails. I have so many things wrong with my house it's too much to list.

I'm ready to put it up for sale.

I hope someone from Lennar is reading this what would you do if you purchase a brand new home and was going through the same thing.Another unsatisfied customer.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Lennar. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lennar.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Lennar to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1259480

I believe Lennar offers a COURTESY maintenance service WITHIN the first year.I've never heard of any company extending a warranty past the first year as you are suggesting.

You also never even said what is wrong in the first place.Do you have a dent in the drywall behind a couch you can't live with?

to AL #1267805

No it's a courtesy for us consumers to give Lennar puppets like you our hard earned money!We don't need you.

You need our money. Lennar+ UAMC = TRASH! Military veterans stay away. Use your VA loan.

The real VA loan. Not their version. Save time and heartaches by ignoring this company.

Trust me.You will live happily ever after.

Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States #1252329

There are dozens of Lennar locations in the US.

It would be nice to know the location of the home.