Lennar - Deny, Deny and blame the customer!!

As usual. Called customer care at Lennar and received the same old story line! Your home is out of warranty, so Lennar is not responsible for anything!! Really! I am not talking about a light switch or a fixture, I am talking about my kitchen cabinets that have peeling laminate! I was told by their newly appointed Director of Customer Care, he didn't know if my cleaning products could have caused the problem? Is he kidding??? I've cleaned cabinets for over 45 years and have never seen anything like this? Seven of my cabinets are bubbling in the middle sections, and the rest have peeling laminate strips. I even provided this young man with a "Contractor's List of the average life of interior home products"... These didn't last the prospective "40-50" years as was the national average!I live in a "Senior Community", Heritage Isle and many homeowners that have these "white" laminate cabinets are experiencing this problem!!!

Also, over 200 people have experienced "window" failures as a result of the worst kind of windows I've ever seen used in a home! Both my neighbor and I have had windows fall out on us, and injure our hands, but Customer Care doesn't want to address it!

Our air conditioners are also failing, though Lennar says it will correct it when they do fail... So, when It's "90" degrees outside and then it fails, will they come anytime soon? I think not!

In my opinion, Upper Management has turned this nice young man, the new Director of Customer Care, into one of them!!!! "Deny everything.....and blame it on the customer"!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 9 Yes 9 6 No 6
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

May 24, 2013 #655603 San Ramon, California

I am so sorry that you have experienced this...
I have created a website to help spread the word regarding Lennar Homes Defects and Homeowners experiences.
Please visit my website and please send me your story:

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
- Margaret Mead

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.