Washington, District Of Columbia

The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco.Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues.

The HVAC unit is inadequate. Lennar has done approx. 8 air-flow tests, consequently the employees state that the units are undersized and retro-fitted. The stair railing is unstable.

The baseboards need to be replaced because they don't meet.

Lennar has settled or repaired other similiar Sapphire, 3677

plans but refuses to settle with Marble Canyon Homeowners.They have presently refused and our case is set for trial in January of 2011.

Review about: Sapphire Plan.

Review #195858 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lennar House Construction
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lennar?

Comments

BigBrother4Defects
#472008

I am so sorry that you have experienced this…

WE ALL NEED TO HEAR YOUR LENNAR STORY.

Please visit my website and send me your story:

MyLennarLemon.org

MyLennarLemon@gmail.com

- Margaret Mead

Bill Kearney

I want to hear your story. We all need to hear these stories in hope to make it right.

Contact me at: MyLennarLemon@gmail.com