3033 Village Center Dr, Roseville, CA 95747
2.0
Turnaround Time

When I moved in my home in 2014 two bushes were planted near my air conditioning unit. I am having my evaporator coil replaced in my house Monday.

I have only been in my home 5 years and two months.

That is a short life for an A/C. The company Lennar contracted with to provide the A/C units had a legal settlement for bad evaporator coils.

Thomas vs Lennox. The coil part is under warranty the labor is not. The homeowner is on the hook for the bill.

The reason I purchased a new home was to avoid these types of problems. I am getting my A/C repaired Monday. I want Lennar to remove the bushes they planted to close to the outside A/C unit. Lennar's attitude is like it's past 5 years any warranty etc.

is past. I do think they should help homeowners who have to replace coils since we had no choice on the air conditioner. I also want Lennar to remove the bushes that

were planted to close to my A/C unit.

There are 5 homes on my street that have the same type of bushes. All of the other homes have bushes that are in the right location for air ventilation.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments