1707 Market Pl Blvd # 210, Irving, TX 75063, USA
1.3
Turnaround Time

Paint is cheap and one coat, have been told they will not do anything. Had ac company out 8 times to fix it, not till mold was growing around vents .

Have a crack in the ceiling , porch had green mold on it because the yard was not graded right. customer service wanted me to go home and tell the roofers what to do ( on Friday night) after 6. Took 4 months to get *** fixed from water leak. Took 6 days vacation to meet ac and other repair contractors and did not show up all the time.

Bath rooms tile had to be replace due to uneven floors. Rooms are hot or cold due to no return air vents.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lennar House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lennar Pros: Sales representative we dealt with.

Lennar Cons: All of it, Refusal to accept responsibility, Excuses, Bad finishes.

Comments

OriginalHerculesBeetle

This sounds like something I could've written. The second-story subfloors in our entire neighborhood are the worst!

We keep being told that this is all normal. Totally normal that my daughter's door is 1/4" from the carpet when closed but scrapes against the floor when open. They didn't even consider fixing it.

I was told by the Customer Care Manager that it's totally normal to have squeaking floorboards on the first day in your new Lennar home. My neighbor has a huge mound under her carpet, and she was told that they should just cover it up with furniture.

Still hasn’t been fixed