Lennar - Stucco cracks outside home
Failure to fix 12 cracks outside the home.I would love to file a class action suit.
Anyone else having this problem. Someone came out and did absolutely nothing. Said it was common in Florida. That I need to have someone to come paint the house.
I informed him that other people in my subdivision had the exact same issue and that they came out and fixed the stucco and repainted their home. I deserve the same kind of response.
He then said he would take pictures and submit them for further review.I will be pursuing further action...too many homes in our subdivision have the same problem.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Aside from many, many poor quality workmanship items (far too many to go into), they have their infamous quote "Everythings Included." Right. Read the fine print. They..."
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "BOUGHT NEW HOME.HAD TO BUY NEW HEAT PUMP AND AIR-CONDITIONING UNIT AS TO SMALL OF ONE WAS PUT IN. HAVING 21 WINDOWS REPLACED. HAVE HUGE CRACKS IN OUTSIDE STUCCO! MOLD..."
- "Purchased living room ensemble which included sectional sofa, end tables, entertainment wall unit, and as a bonus, a 50" plasma TV. Also purchased the "protection" plan for the..."
- " I met Mr. Todd and his assistant Gene Kelly, from Todd Homes at the home to be inspected. The process took about 2 hours which seemed to be through...."
- "Without a second thought Lee Bentley the Third will know whom has posted this complaint for the benefit of The People of The United States, My Mother, Grandfather, and my..."
- "Appalling customer relations and lousy after sales experience with Europcar. Firstly, it took Europcar more than a month to give me a response on my authorisation charge inquiry, despite me..."
- "Very bad and slow service. If you bought a low-quality item, that you will take a refund the money for it very difficult and long. The panties have very bad quality,..."
- "I bought the no chip top coat with the biggest regret! It is the worst nail polish that i have ever used and it was the biggest waste of R70..."