Lennar - Stucco cracks outside home
Failure to fix 12 cracks outside the home.I would love to file a class action suit.
Anyone else having this problem. Someone came out and did absolutely nothing. Said it was common in Florida. That I need to have someone to come paint the house.
I informed him that other people in my subdivision had the exact same issue and that they came out and fixed the stucco and repainted their home. I deserve the same kind of response.
He then said he would take pictures and submit them for further review.I will be pursuing further action...too many homes in our subdivision have the same problem.1245e8fc review #382450
You may also like
- "August 8: salesman and order. August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order. Sept 7: Installation day. Sept 13: ongoing problems. The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "As usual. Called customer care at Lennar and received the same old story line! Your home is out of warranty, so Lennar is not responsible for anything!! Really! I am..."
- "EXPENSIVE, NEW BUILD FOR MY CLIENT. OPS MGR AND VICE PRESIDENT.."HERE IS YOUR EARNEST $ BACK" IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. PICTURE IS FROM YESTERDAY, NEARLY COMPLETED HOME. HVAC CONTRACTOR..."
- "Did not finish job, never showed up when he said he would, CHANGED PRICE DURING JOB. LIED and STOLE from us. Always wanted more money. We finally had..."
- "picture shows up dark but was red and bloody, server never checked; when she came with the bill told her i could not eat the steak.. she took steak..."
- "Bebeauhair ripped me off from my product to be recieved and failed to refund my $135 DOLLARS. Iw want nothing more, nothing less, just what is owed to me!! On..."
- "Vincent of the Tampa Bay Youth Group for Gays and Lesbians, an honorable cause, is hiding a very dark secret he is working with his mother Sylvia Nagel of www.blessedbebasketscharity.org..."
- "Party Fever, more like Party Felon. The owner, Danny Biglow, Jr. is a convicted felon and has no business being around children! He was found guilty of aggravated battery with..."
- "I attended my NACA orientation in Houston, TX on 9/27/14 and closed on my house exactly 6 months later on 3/27/15! I purchased a $200,000 home with a 2.5% FIXED..."
- "Signed up for tanning sessions and went that day. Came out with 2 stripes parallel all down my back as well as double stripes on my butt. The back stripes..."
- "The reason kung bakit ako nagko-complain kase ilang araw ko ng hinihintay ung parcel ko until now wala pa din. Nung April 15,2015 pa napicked-up ni xend tapos natanggap LBC..."
- "I bought 3 months ago the motor bike leather gloves for Harley Davidson. Although they do get worn every day the stitching fell apart after 4 weeks. The quality of..."